THE NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION
The name of the organization is the International Association of Creativity and Innovation. Its abbreviation is the IACI.
THE PURPOSE OF THE IACI
The main purpose of the IACI is to support the promotion of the research and practice of creativity and innovation in any country in the world.
THE NATURE OF THE IACI
The IACI is a non profit academic organization. It aims to shift in the future to a general incorporated association which is governed by the law of Japan.
THE DAY OF ESTABLISHMENT OF THE IACI
The day of establishment of IACI shall be September 12, 2018.
THE LOCATION OF THE IACI HEADQUATERS
The headquarters of the IACI is located in Japan. For the time of establishment, the IACI puts its head office in the Institute for Creative Management and Innovation at Kindai University in Osaka ,
THE ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE IACI
The IACI consists of its headquarters its overseas branches, and societies /associations of creativity and innovation across the world.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE IACI
The board of directors of the IACI consist s of the Chairman, the Executive Vice Chairman, the Vice Chairman, the Director s and the Secretary General.
A.The selection of directors
The directors are elected by the following people.
2) experts, comprising three individuals or less, recommended by each overseas society/association
3) prominent scholars or practitioners on the research into or practices of creativity and innovation.
B. The selection of Officers
1) The Chairman, the Executive Vice Chairman, the Vice Chairman are elected from the board of
directors of the IACI.
2) The Executive Vice Chairman is elected from the founders of the IACI living in Japan.
3) The Vice Chairmen are composed of five or less directors with one director from one country.
4) There are 30 or less directors on the board of directors but no more than three directors may come
from one country.
5) The IACI invites distinguished scholars in the field of creativity and innovation to be its Honorary Chairman or Senior Advisor.
C. The role of the officers
1) The Chairman represents the IACI.
2) The Executive Vice Chairman is elected from the founders living in Japan, and acts on behalf of Chairman when it is difficult for the Chairman to work.
3) The Vice Chairmen support the Chairman and the Executive Vice Chairman.
4) The directors play a role in the execution of the activities of the IACI.
5) The Secretary General is elected from individuals living in Japan to perform the daily operation.
One of the directors living in Japan may hold the post of the Secretary General.
D. The management of the board of directors
A board of directors is basically held online, except when the International Conference on Creativity and Innovation is held by the IACI.
E. The term of being a director
The term of being a director is two years, and it is possible for an individual to be
reappointed as a director.
The IACI appoints auditors as the scale of operation increases.
THE ACTICITIES OF THE IACI
The IACI conducts the following activities:
1) Holding the International Conference of Creativity and Innovation (ICCI).
2) Holding symposiums and seminars.
3) Issuing the newsletters of the IACI.
4) Publishing an English online journal on creativity and innovation.
5) Establishing the branches of the IACI across the world.
6) Publishing the literature on creativity and innovation.
7) Consulting for profit organizations and non-profit ones.
8) Planning and selling souvenirs which have the IACI’s logo on them.
9) Other necessary activities.
THE ACCOUNTING OF THE IACI
A. The Income of the IACI
The income of the IACI come from the following.
1) The contribution from Japan Creativity Society for the establishment of the IACI.
2) The profits from various activities listed in Article 9 above.
3) Donations from individuals and other organizations.
B. Fiscal year
1) The fiscal year of the IACI is from January 1 to December 31 of the year.
2) The secretariat of the IACI must send the financial statement to the members of the Board of directors by March every year, and obtain approvals form more than the two-thirds of them.
3) The IACI does not pay any compensations to any officers except to the Secretary General, Although the officers are paid lecture fees obtained at an international conference or other events hosted by the IACI.
THE LIQUIDATION OF THE IACI
When it is difficult for the IACI to continue to operate due to irresistible causes, it will be liquidated based on the relevant laws of Japan.
THE ENFORCEMENT AND AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION
This constitution will take effect on September 12, 2018. And any amendment of the constitution requires the approval of the board of directors of the IACI.